Open position: Junior Public Affairs Manager
AnimalhealthEurope is looking for a solution-oriented and diplomatic team player to assist the association in the further development of its Public Affairs activities. The Junior Manager will provide support to the Public Affairs department.
SCOPE OF THE JOB
- Contribute to the management and implementation of decisions taken in the association’s Public Affairs Committee and related working groups;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of advocacy strategies that are consistent with the priorities of the animal health industry (One Health, Sustainability & Innovation);
- Support the association in maintaining and developing a network of contacts with the EU institutions, (in particular with DG Environment), agencies (EMA, ECHA, etc.) and dialogue with other European trade associations and stakeholders;
- Monitor and report on political developments relevant to the animal health industry at EU level;
- Represent the association and report on meetings with EU institutions and stakeholders, at official working groups, conferences and workshops;
- Contribute to the development and drafting of positions and other public affairs related documents;
- Contribute to strategic planning and wider departmental planning;
- Assist with temporary projects such as the organisation of events.
Further information can be found on the Euractiv jobsite
Deadline for applications: February 11, 2023
Desired start date: March 2023
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com with Junior Public Affairs Manager position in the subject line of the email.